Self care online therapy
Taking control of your own treatment pathway is empowering and the first step to feeling better. Virtual treatments via Zoom or a similar video calling system allow you to have treatment in your own home. Treatments consist of using self care massage techinques to treat trigger points in muscles and tight tissue; stretches, mobility and appropriate strengthening exercises. Equipment such as spiky massage balls and therabands can be used. Following each treatment you will be given a self care routine to carry out yourself.
Conditions that respond really well to self care treatments are:
- Repetitive Strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- Neck and shoulder pain, frozen shoulder
- Low back pain, hip pain, sciatic pain
- Knee and foot pain, plantar fasciitis